World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:schmoll: once again the weather is rubbish gail force winds i wanted to fish the knap tonite but the weather dosent look good again ive cancelled my planned trip with my sons the last 2 weekends why is the weather rubbish on weekends but lovely when im in work lol now im stuck at home with 2 sons who dont understand how cold it will be for them out there tonite:uhuh: and if i hear please dad or dad come quick the sun is comming out and i wont be cold dad i like it cold one more time ill crack up lol :notworthy i need to fish they need to fish roll on the summer :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

G

·
:schmoll: once again the weather is rubbish gail force winds i wanted to fish the knap tonite but the weather dosent look good again ive cancelled my planned trip with my sons the last 2 weekends why is the weather rubbish on weekends but lovely when im in work lol now im stuck at home with 2 sons who dont understand how cold it will be for them out there tonite:uhuh: and if i hear please dad or dad come quick the sun is comming out and i wont be cold dad i like it cold one more time ill crack up lol :notworthy i need to fish they need to fish roll on the summer :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Yea been like spring all week loverly and now its howling out side with hail stones.
I was hoping hoping to get out later for couple of hours too. Mind you I may well try yet

G

·
arrrrrrrrr bless them at least they are keen:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I feel your pain m8, many of our "planned" trips have been canceled due to the poor weather we've had this year. I dont mind the rain but fishing in high winds is a nightmare.

78 Posts
I went to the knap today... tried everything ...we even tried casting into the harbour off the big grassy lump...it was not meant to be, the shock leader snapped off in the middle and then the wind started hammering us with hailstones. Went home in the end. *shudder*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts