World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's

whats the best time to fish the knapp, low water? big high tides?

might take a trip down there 2nite

any help would be most apprciated :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm off down the Knap first thing tomorrow to catch the early morning tide (I think HT is about 8.15am).

Anyone else around tomorrow?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I've normally found that you don't get the wind hitting you on the Knap when it's an easterly, it tends to come from behind you which also helps with the casting

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
it is north easterly m8 so you should be fine.......
i will be fishing down there 2nite from 6 till 10:30 down the east end towards the point.......

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey guys, is anyone fishing the knab 2nite i hear your thinkin about it mad on fishing? ive just been let down by too of my mates and the other is ill aswell so now im not impressed cos i just been crabbing and got some beautie's.
so anybody up for abit of knab?????
katiexxxxx

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
hey guys, is anyone fishing the knab 2nite i hear your thinkin about it mad on fishing? ive just been let down by too of my mates and the other is ill aswell so now im not impressed cos i just been crabbing and got some beautie's.
so anybody up for abit of knab?????
katiexxxxx
i think he means the knap in barry not the knab your on about......

all the best for 2nite,

steffyenck.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well if anyone see's me down there, say hello, i have a bald head and wear a red sundridge floatationsuit lol

see you all later

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, just got back, lovley night, got down there to fish on my own and ended up fishing with a guy off here "squid u like" i think it was (im rubbish with names)

anyway on my first cast i caught my first ever dogfish :D just under a 1lb, nothing else all night but to catch that was amazing for me, still chuffed now, and just as we were leaving a regulur from here caught a nice spotted ray!!! thats on my list for 2morow night :D :D

also again thanks to "squid you like" for giving me a hand and giving me tip's, it was a pleasure to fish with you, i had a good night

:D :D :D now bring on the ray's 2morow!!!

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Well, just got back, lovley night, got down there to fish on my own and ended up fishing with a guy off here "squid u like" i think it was (im rubbish with names)

anyway on my first cast i caught my first ever dogfish :D just under a 1lb, nothing else all night but to catch that was amazing for me, still chuffed now, and just as we were leaving a regulur from here caught a nice spotted ray!!! thats on my list for 2morow night :D :D

also again thanks to "squid you like" for giving me a hand and giving me tip's, it was a pleasure to fish with you, i had a good night

Well done mate on your first dog :clap3: i went down with my gran son two see who was fishing you must of been down from toms point the boys i had a word with hadnt had a fish tight lines

·
Registered
3,642 Posts

nice to meet you m8 aswell - well done on your first doggie...... keep fishing there april and may and you will get loads of them...... they'll soon start bugging you while you go for the ray.......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts