World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aldwick-today-rag bait-up and over rig-two rods-two bass,small,both on the flood,had to go fishing cause i was rude to the boss!!!:shutup:
Here`s the biggest,both fish released,didn`t photo the smallest as it was the size of a fart..

DSCF1753.jpg

......Alan

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice. Just along from you at the huts for an hour. Small wrasse and the smallest plaice I have ever seen. If I had a sussexvshantsvsdorset sheet it would have been like a postage stamp against it. Nice to be home for the weekend though!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Nice one a Alan & andy...dunno how your both finding the fish I can't seem to find even though I fish those spots weekly lol.

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,039 Posts
nice going Alan always nice to see some Bass mate.... almost time for me to start my West Sussex migration I'm afraid.. enjoy the peace while it lasts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oy oy, whys there nobass written on that there measure alan?? Aaaah I know, its written at 90cm,good plan:showoff:
The Sussex IFCA size 36cm,my size 40cm so out of camera shot,even if bigger i only occasionally take the ugly ones,not a great lover of the taste of bass,prefer bream palate wise :)......Alan

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Like wise Mr Rental, all my bass go back as they rarely go over 36 cm :laugh:, agree with you on the bream YUMMO!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts