World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So After a Quick trip to Stermat and Tesco to top off the stores and get a new kettle. I fired up the jack russel unchained the wife from the kitchen sink and we set off for Holyhead breakwater.

So we arrived before low water and set up on the first bend got the kettle on and started sorting out the bait and get the rods ready.

So after a while thinking this is a blank and another brew i made up some big Squid baits stuffed with with mackerel and what ever else was lurking in the bait bucket.

After the Low water and the big baits our luck changed first dog to the wife cut a long story short she won 4 dogs and a small whiting to my 2 dogs

so about 19:30 enough was enough beaten and broken and i forgot to bring my big torch and it was starting to get dark we packed up and came home but all in all .... The shopping oops i mean fishing trolley worked a treat.

Good evenings fishing.

Tight lines

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mrs seadangler enjoyed her first trip since she was a kid on there, next time i need to remember to pack the hurricane lamps and the big torches

·
Registered
594 Posts
So After a Quick trip to Stermat and Tesco to top off the stores and get a new kettle. I fired up the jack russel unchained the wife from the kitchen sink and we set off for Holyhead breakwater.

So we arrived before low water and set up on the first bend got the kettle on and started sorting out the bait and get the rods ready.

So after a while thinking this is a blank and another brew i made up some big Squid baits stuffed with with mackerel and what ever else was lurking in the bait bucket.

After the Low water and the big baits our luck changed first dog to the wife cut a long story short she won 4 dogs and a small whiting to my 2 dogs

so about 19:30 enough was enough beaten and broken and i forgot to bring my big torch and it was starting to get dark we packed up and came home but all in all .... The shopping oops i mean fishing trolley worked a treat.

Good evenings fishing.

Tight lines
At least you got out, any sign or anybody fishing for Herrings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts