World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok we need to sort it , cornish suggestions for marks and dates?:)

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
If the cornish boys are hosting this meet then its up to them to offer the date and venue. Glassback says sun 27th may which is fine but lets not forget thats a holiday week. I'll be there either way, are you organising the devon lads Devon fisher?

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
trebarwith 27/5 low water 9pm ,if you want any tips ask kieth4,
a night with a bit later low tide would be better m8, I tend to get there 2 1/2 hrs before low and i like it to be dark this way beach etc empty. Then fish it down and 2 1/2 hrs back up ;)

but then again its gonna be a late night for some to travel back

I suppose we could start at 7pm, nearly dark then lol, whatever i'll be there

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
a night with a bit later low tide would be better m8, I tend to get there 2 1/2 hrs before low and i like it to be dark this way beach etc empty. Then fish it down and 2 1/2 hrs back up ;)

but then again its gonna be a late night for some to travel back
your quite right mart but we would have to do an allnighter to do that ,i am up for it if everyone else is, sat 2 june,low 1am,what do peps think about that.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the cornish boys are hosting this meet then its up to them to offer the date and venue. Glassback says sun 27th may which is fine but lets not forget thats a holiday week. I'll be there either way, are you organising the devon lads Devon fisher?
nah mate we can just about i think organise ourselves. umm what about the next bank holiday?

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
soz m8 just missed my edit lol, 7 should be fine,
but don't mind where we fish, anyone else got any ideas?, north, south, up county or down?

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Just as a point of view am i right in thinking Trebarwith is a bass beach? Limits options really. What about that "stacks" mark near falmouth someone suggested a while back, looks like a decent rock mark with deep water, potential for a variety of species, plenty of room. It could be fished afternoon till dark giving more time for people to get there. Trebarwith sounds fine but timing the right tide seems to be a bit difficult:unsure:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Just as a point of view am i right in thinking Trebarwith is a bass beach? Limits options really. What about that "stacks" mark near falmouth someone suggested a while back, looks like a decent rock mark with deep water, potential for a variety of species, plenty of room. It could be fished afternoon till dark giving more time for people to get there. Trebarwith sounds fine but timing the right tide seems to be a bit difficult:unsure:
true ,and we must remember these are ment to be social meets not comps,a daytime meet without the tourists[god bless em]would be a better idea, & more fun.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
same as bigman just need to blag a lift(as usual)
got drivin test soon tho

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
if its going to be fished by day trevose head is the place to fish its got tons of room plenty of water and you are pretty much gauranteed to catch fish wrasse,pollack, mackerel,rays,dogs ect. easy to find easy parking...

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if we made it the second then we would all have more notice, would give people time to book of work as well

1 - 20 of 153 Posts