World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you all like the new format of WSF. Please read Mikes announcement at the top of the forum if you have not already done so.
As he has said local conservation issues will now have to be posted in the appropriate forums. If you wish to post on this emotive subject please keep it civil and on topic. This has always been one of the most argued about issues on WSF and one of the hardest to moderate. We all have our opinions on Commercials, Gill Nets, and the like, and I think they have already been flogged to death in the old Conservation Forum. So please, if you want to post on that subject, keep it to new subjects rather than go over old ground again.
Finally I would like to thank all of you in the SE Forum for making my job so easy. It is almost 2 months since I stepped into Whoppers old job and I am pleased to say that I have had to do very little moderating since then. It was good to meet so many of you at the Kent Meet and I hope to meet many more of you at future meets. Keep up the good work and dont forget to get your decent fish in the new Specimen List in this forum.
Terry

·
Registered
141 Posts
it just shows you are a great moderator,although i have yet to meet you,that i have heard and read your a great bloke,keep up the good work,tight lines.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I hope you all like the new format of WSF. Please read Mikes announcement at the top of the forum if you have not already done so.
As he has said local conservation issues will now have to be posted in the appropriate forums. If you wish to post on this emotive subject please keep it civil and on topic. This has always been one of the most argued about issues on WSF and one of the hardest to moderate. We all have our opinions on Commercials, Gill Nets, and the like, and I think they have already been flogged to death in the old Conservation Forum. So please, if you want to post on that subject, keep it to new subjects rather than go over old ground again.
Finally I would like to thank all of you in the SE Forum for making my job so easy. It is almost 2 months since I stepped into Whoppers old job and I am pleased to say that I have had to do very little moderating since then. It was good to meet so many of you at the Kent Meet and I hope to meet many more of you at future meets. Keep up the good work and dont forget to get your decent fish in the new Specimen List in this forum.
Terry
Damn, we will have to try harder, can't have you leading an easy life, can we?:yeah:

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
The best recent change has been to remove the short lived, very messy (but good idea in principal) index of sub forums.
It takes a wise man to see and act on his less than good ideas.
Well done Mike.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Terry
Yep ive gotta say that your moddin is A1. {I would love to go out on a boat of Herne Bay this Summer...hint hint:) :) :) :) :kissing: :) :) :) }

No seriously top job mate. Its not too easy Doing mod stuff especially when you have to Moderate some things that friends have posted, and then you worry that they will get the hump with you etc etc. But the South East lot are a good bunch and hopefully we all stick together. See you all at Felixstowe!!!!!!!:clap2:

Whop.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately unless my Newhaven trip is cancelled again I wont be at Felixstowe. I did not check the diary before I booked it:uhuh: . Throw a sickie on Thursday and come out from Rye on Sea Mistress. They will believe you on friday when you go back in, you will probably still be green:unsure:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Unfortunately unless my Newhaven trip is cancelled again I wont be at Felixstowe. I did not check the diary before I booked it:uhuh: . Throw a sickie on Thursday and come out from Rye on Sea Mistress. They will believe you on friday when you go back in, you will probably still be green:unsure:
Erm yeah...erm i cant make it like, ive got erm a erm young person to see on Thursday yeah thats it, ive got a young person coming in terry, sorry no can do this time:) :blink: :) Perhaps on a day when the water is like a mill pond and the weather is A1, and also in the sight of land as well:)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Erm yeah...erm i cant make it like, ive got erm a erm young person to see on Thursday yeah thats it, ive got a young person coming in terry, sorry no can do this time:) :blink: :) Perhaps on a day when the water is like a mill pond and the weather is A1, and also in the sight of land as well:)

Oh Stop being a big girlie Whopper!:laugh:

Go for a boat ride!:boat: :fishing1: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Oh Stop being a big girlie Whopper!

Go for a boat ride!:boat: :fishing1: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

:eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes: :laugh: :2: No honestly i really am busy on Thursday {:unsure: }

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
To be honest though i think i would fare up ok. Ive been on a speed boat on the Thames for about 8hrs solid. And there were some pretty big waves on the Thames i can tell ya:)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya big poof!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Bill, have you met Whopper, his "plates of meat" were enough for me to renounce all things illegal, I even stay within 20 mph (either side) of speed limits now, I even confessed to 30 shoplifting offences that I had no connection with :)

Ubd

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Bill, have you met Whopper, his "plates of meat" were enough for me to renounce all things illegal, I even stay within 20 mph (either side) of speed limits now, I even confessed to 30 shoplifting offences that I had no connection with :)

Ubd
How about we borrow one of whoppers boots, put an outboard on it an 12 of us could have a boat trip. :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How about we borrow one of whoppers boots, put an outboard on it an 12 of us could have a boat trip. :)
Am outboard, I reckon you'd need 300+ HP to get one of his daisy roots moving, and it'd be a cow to stop! :lmao:

Ubd

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Hey my size 15's are normall for a bloke my size. Just imagine if i had small feet, i would never be able to stand up:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts