World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me great escape andy2728 stid ian h and dharris fished langland for 4hr to night stid won he add a bass it was so big me made me go in the water for it.ah ah ah.well done stid it must be a lucky flask:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
me great escape andy2728 stid ian h and dharris fished langland for 4hr to night stid won he add a bass it was so big me made me go in the water for it.ah ah ah.well done stid it must be a lucky flask:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:1a:

your right......it was the flask:clap3:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, quite luckt that we managed to pick student bonfire night. :notworthy
i wernt so lucky when i got home 1am i heard 2bangs someone smashed up the guys cheep next door to my bro i turned round on my steps straight down them my elbow shin and a big lump on my hipe very sore today.or well live to fight another day:g:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
i wernt so lucky when i got home 1am i heard 2bangs someone smashed up the guys cheep next door to my bro i turned round on my steps straight down them my elbow shin and a big lump on my hipe very sore today.or well live to fight another day:g:
wot? and u managed that without drinking any beer.:g:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wot? and u managed that without drinking any beer.:g:
im better off drinking i dont fall so much ah ag ah.just got back from folly farm going to get myself a few hours kip once nic gets up and makes me a cuppa:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts