World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DSCF0902.jpg

decided to take advantage of this small bit of settled weather weve been having lately,and fish a high water mark i hadnt fished in a while. had 2 lovely fish around the 4 lb mark and hooked a 3rd dat woz a clonker of a fish,it striped bout 30yrds off the reel on its first run before turning and steaming back towards me,i knew this woz a well tidy fish,and one i didnt want to lose,and then slack line:schmoll: woznt meant to be. all the fish were got on a tide minnow 90s,what a cracking little lure,i just cant say enough good things about this lure! great way to spend an evening
up at first light tomorrow for more of the same:clap3:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Nelson "The Admiral" had a nice experience yesterday with BobJ, he caught a nice one about 5 and a half lb and put it in the well on the back of the boat, Bob said its a dodgy place to put it but Nelson knew better and said its fine, he turned away only to hear Bob laugh as it jumped over the side and swam off. Serves him right for keepin a fish that size!!

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Lovely looking bass, shame about the bigger one, but thats why we call it fishing and not catching,, Tight lines,, Marc..

nice report, Whats that gun like thing in its gob ?
I think it is called a boga, its for picking the fish up by the lip,, hope this helps,,,

·
Registered
848 Posts
The mystery of the one that got away will keep you going back longer than the ones you landed! Good luck this morning and let us know if you catch it this time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nelson "The Admiral" had a nice experience yesterday with BobJ, he caught a nice one about 5 and a half lb and put it in the well on the back of the boat, Bob said its a dodgy place to put it but Nelson knew better and said its fine, he turned away only to hear Bob laugh as it jumped over the side and swam off. Serves him right for keepin a fish that size!!
haha nice one nelson,guess he had to settle for some beunos for his dinner instead:clap: just back had a nice fish around 5lb this morning but no sign of my croc,il just have to try again tomorrow:fishing: and my little 90s bit the dust :thumbdown it done the buisness again this morning,so im in the market for another or 2,great lure,lovely action and they dont half go like a bullet!
leigh the thing in the fishes mouth is a berkley fish grip,an absolute must for c+r and landing your fish!

·
Registered
729 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts