World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets hope the weather will start to get a little better after the week we have just had

im itching to get out fishing but the winds have been putting me off :schmoll:

·
Registered
184 Posts
your not alone m8,dont mind the cold or wet,but you need to be able to stand up and reconise a bite.:clap3:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
tell me about it. the forecast is for easterlies next week, not strong but east all the same. so there won't be any fish around my area for while yet.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Especially when the mindless ****** is the person who put the lock on the gate. What would the residents who put the lock up say if i locked them in their own apartments?

·
Registered
122 Posts
its my birthday today my wife said she do anything i want and she come with me. just looked out my window its sunny guess what? im taking her fishing. not what she had in mind she thought of a resturant but no i said fishing would be cheaper

G

·
its my birthday today my wife said she do anything i want and she come with me. just looked out my window its sunny guess what? im taking her fishing. not what she had in mind she thought of a resturant but no i said fishing would be cheaper
Lol, I wont be cheaper if she likes it and wants her own gear. Happy Birthday:clap3:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
That could be a dangerous thing mate. My friend once took his missus along on the boat with us, she proceeded to catch more and larger pollock than us even though she had only been a few times before!!! Very embarrising for us 'pro' fishermen.

·
Registered
122 Posts
:nonono: brillent sunshine traveled 25 miles to withernsea and the sea was really choppy so looks like the wife won this one we had sunday lunch in a resturant she enjoyed herself cant beleiv a sunny day and the sea that bad i know it was only a little bit windy thought the perfect condition see how much i know :schmoll:

·
Registered
842 Posts
That could be a dangerous thing mate. My friend once took his missus along on the boat with us, she proceeded to catch more and larger pollock than us even though she had only been a few times before!!! Very embarrising for us 'pro' fishermen.
That reminds me of when me and the missus were courting ,sitting in an inflatable, in the sea at Porthoustock in Cornwall , she caught a fair size bass and a John Dory on a handline with feathers , me I caught Jack sxxt using rod and reel !!!!!!

Hey ho

Cheers Ian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts