World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and Tony c tried knott end yesterday at low water, [13-50hrs]. Arrived 2hrs before low, fished two rods one with beads one without.

Bait frozen black, mussel and cockles, then added some blow and yellow tails.

Very quiet with no fish coming out up to low. The flood seemed to take forever, with the tide only being 23ft. two hrs after low Tony c caught this nice plaice at just over 1lb.

Hope to fish this venue again this weekend as the tides are higher so you will get a better run. I did catch, but will let Tony c post the pics,
[hope he forgets].:unsure:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
nice pics and report connor

might try myself down there after the next set of big tides

tightlines...............................daz

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Great report and Pics connor.....Tony c's a jammy bugger with them plaice, he got one similar size when I fished there!!:)
:) pure skill in the art of the one fish wonder rushy :) dont think the dredger was helping us was up and down all low water dident know it could do it in reverse nice day to be out will try and post some pics later if i can get it to work

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
next time you go fish more to your right by another 100ft bagged up there on Tuesday gutz....
Thanks gutz, going to give fleetwood side a go on the early low Sunday, 04.00hrs.
Then fish in front of the baths up to high, My spies have told me there lines are coming in full of keep able plaice, [10 to 15 hook per line] plus the anglers are getting a good few.

·
Registered
689 Posts
is that a traffic warden i see before me tony nice one tightlines.bob

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:blink: :lmao: :lmao: put it in the specimen list tony
cuberd
:) took me two days to work out how to post the pics cubby not quite got it yet:blink: :blink:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
here are some more pics of the day the dredded dredger

and connor ready to strike the masive plaice

resulting in this

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts