World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do I start ?
bri came up from the depths of norfolk this morning and after the north winds of last night we expected a few fish !
after a quick cuppa or two and a bite to eat at mine, we headed off to the "point"........ weather was a little better,wind dropped and the sea looked "good"
surprisingly not too much weed......... first cast, I had a good rattle,an in size whiting... blank beaten with 3 hrs to high :)
optimism set in............... bri pulled in a whiting,then frazer,then bri.......... then myself...... bri then had another, frazer pulled in a small flounder......... I then had a 36cm flounder :) and it hadn`t got dark yet !
then as they say, it started bad and faded....... darkness came, high came and went and we had nothing else between us, maybe a day or two early after the "stir up" ..... oh well, none of us blanked, had a great day spent in good company :)
will be out again soon, but having a day off tomorrow ;)

regards Darren

·
Registered
167 Posts
Pleased it went well bud, not a bad day all in all then eh? Weather doesn't look so good for the rest of this week but if it does break i will certainly try some fishing. I'm still suprised there arnt more whiting about yet.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi mate was there myself north of the point.
Ihad 2 nice keeper tings and 2 big dabs. alas the dabs were of mottled coloring
didnt fancy them so returned them alive. pity as they were fat little things.
missed some cracking bites though.

BRING EM ON EH!

Tony.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts