World Sea Fishing Forums banner
3,181 - 3,200 of 3,685 Posts
Nice. How are you fishing those? Been meaning to get one
Spittin wire can be worked Slowly or a Faster pace its Dependent on the conditions,If its Calm i just work it slowly letting it Drift and Twitch,If its Moderate breeze choppy conditions i work it with a Faster pace,Rod tip higher making it Spit and Pop,Its a very versatile lure,Caught a good number of Bass on it.

Henrys new gravity stick kit at ÂŁ35 quid including postage on Ebay disappointing after all the hype and a prediction of 20 quid a set

had 4 packs of the new weighted hooks arrive today. They look really well made.
And having the oversize eye is going to make attaching them to the lure clip a lot easier, let us all know how they fish

Just picked up another rod "Jigging master GT monester 8" and though Ive bought this mainly for big pelagic species but I was really surprised on just how user friendly this rod is even with sub 50g hardbody lures. The softer elasticity in the top section will make it a good beach salmon flicking rod and couldn't help but think how it could even be used on shore bass back home. These rods are more commonly used on bigger tuna and trevaly where locking down drags and giving everything you can to get fish away from reef is the go but I could also see it happily used by any serious overseas traveler who doesn't just want a rod that can only be used on an overseas holiday. Casting weight 50-110 grams and a max dead lift of 18kg.

Picked up a few more lures too, you can never have enough!!!!

Picked a few of these up to try them

Is there anywhere in the uk to buy lunker city slug-go's 6" Ayu? or do i have to order direct?
Picked a few of these up to try them

View media item 58171
Is there anywhere in the uk to buy lunker city slug-go's 6" Ayu? or do i have to order direct?
Can get Slug Go 6" Arkansas Shiner (Best colour IMO) on eBay UK here...at the minute. Used them in Wales, good results and take many hits.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...29508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Delivery from Japan this Morning,Shimano Genos 8" 1, Just had to have it for my Topwater Fishing,Impressed with the build Quality,Noticed the Front Torzite ring is different to my infinity 9",Just interested to know reason for this,In my honest opinion dont seem to be a lot of difference between Infinity/Genos apart from the Infinity is lighter,Just interested if any of you Guys know why the Infinity commands a higher price.
Material property Personal protective equipment Carbon Muffler
Hair iron Carbon
Text Material property Font Technology Electronic device
Material property Fishing rod Fashion accessory Air gun
Wire Line Material property Metal Silver

Discussion starter · #3,199 ·
Lovely mate.

3,181 - 3,200 of 3,685 Posts