World Sea Fishing Forums banner
3321 - 3340 of 3370 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mike you need help another rod lets try catching some fish first i was thinking of buying a new rod but i don't thick i'll bother i'll just use one of yours you must have plenty rods and reels and maybe enough to have a bumble no need to to bring any rods or reels i have enough to supply every body

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Mike you need help another rod lets try catching some fish first i was thinking of buying a new rod but i don't thick i'll bother i'll just use one of yours you must have plenty rods and reels and maybe enough to have a bumble no need to to bring any rods or reels i have enough to supply every body
Lets Try catching some Fish!!!! Had 10 Bass,So far this season,Although all on the Seeker.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Peach of a rod the genos s108m+/r you'll love it ,my favourite long range rod ,just need to add a s110mh/r and a s110h/r to my collection and I will never buy another rod again lol.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I took delivery of a pack of the above.
I gave them there first outing this morning.
Had one hit and miss. I must say I love their action. Nice and soft tried them with various retrieves. Twitch and taps it walks the dog.
Slow steady retrieve it has a snake like waggle.
I think these will be up with albi snax etc.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hi yes I have some smaller ones from Agm from years ago.
In brown ish never got on with them .
These are salted and bigger cast ok.
Reckon these new ones are going to be a turn too lure over snaggy and weedy ground.
Tried them again over eel grass with loose weed they worked perfect! Still blanked

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
63,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,338 ·

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
nice toy !
I hope you will have better luck than me : I had 5 from the previous generation and replaced 3 tips !

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Yes Sergei,Have Fished with Branzinos for 10 years now,Never had an issue,I also own 2 of the older generation,Sea Bass Quest Custom 8" and 95 ML,Non Ags, This new Branzino has very similar materials used in my Shimano Exsence infinity and Genos,and something else that supposed to reinforce the blank,Sorry to hear of your Tip breakages,What Model of Branzino was they,Anyway your comment will be Noted, and carry on catching those awesome Bass,Anyway "Merry Christmas" and Tight Lines.

3321 - 3340 of 3370 Posts