World Sea Fishing Forums banner
3341 - 3360 of 3370 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
hello,

also had the 8' , very light rod , nearly perfect for the river => i tuned the rod with smaller/lighter guides , WONDERFUL !
had the 9' for the pike : a broomstick , ideal for dead bait spinning
the 95 ML and 96 MML were my "go to" rods for the river , depending the species i was after => these had the broken tips and i may say that i NEVER had a shock on the blank ( like the MAJOR CRAFT X RIDE 962 ML , that i loved sooo much , tip broke twice , after some use at the SAME place , I had read that the same problem existed on the truzer ...)
I wish you all wonderful fishing seasons and good festivities of course

·
Registered
531 Posts
It's finally arrived!! Ridiculously excited to receive this smashing little number..

Light Electronic instrument Audio equipment Gadget Office equipment

Big up Ben From AoF, no other tackle retailer comes close to this chap for outstanding customer service. To consider the email traffic, shop footfall this guy must see daily yet always finds the time to reply with considered information.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It's finally arrived!! Ridiculously excited to receive this smashing little number..

View attachment 1379689

Big up Ben From AoF, no other tackle retailer comes close to this chap for outstanding customer service. To consider the email traffic, shop footfall this guy must see daily yet always finds the time to reply with considered information.
Can you let us know what you think of the rod once you have given it a try i would be interested to know how it performs on top water lures as i use a lot of them and have been looking at the generous i have night hawk which i like a lot but the tip is quite flexible and doesn't work the top water lures that well.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Can you let us know what you think of the rod once you have given it a try i would be interested to know how it performs on top water lures as i use a lot of them and have been looking at the generous i have night hawk which i like a lot but the tip is quite flexible and doesn't work the top water lures that well.
My consideration was between the Dino and Generous, I wanted to get back to a rod that was better with the Soft plastics over my previous rod (Lunamis) - which was excellent at the surface stuff by the way, perhaps at 9'6 it could've been shorter.. anyhow.. I digress.

Quick flick with it yesterday, only took a pirate teaser out and it felt weird, being tuned to the Lunamis, it felt strange, short stock etc. It sent the teaser a fair range with little effort, lots of feel through the rod. Signs are good thus far.. welcome to have a wiggle if close to Gosport.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My consideration was between the Dino and Generous, I wanted to get back to a rod that was better with the Soft plastics over my previous rod (Lunamis) - which was excellent at the surface stuff by the way, perhaps at 9'6 it could've been shorter.. anyhow.. I digress.

Quick flick with it yesterday, only took a pirate teaser out and it felt weird, being tuned to the Lunamis, it felt strange, short stock etc. It sent the teaser a fair range with little effort, lots of feel through the rod. Signs are good thus far.. welcome to have a wiggle if close to Gosport.
I would but its not just down the road for me i'm afraid thanks for the offer though keep me posted on what you think of the rod cheers

3341 - 3360 of 3370 Posts