World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

me and me mate steve met up with leeboy today and fished a mark on the swale called lady's hole point.at high water this can get up to near 80 foot on a big tide!
we fished from low water till high using frozen and fresh crab,lug and rag.

things started off quiet slow for me and steve but lee raced ahead with a few nice schoolies and a codling.then i got a codling too.steve carried on struggling!!

as the tide got up a fair way the fish came on the feed and we all started to get double shots of codling and the odd whiting also.i managed a small bass on me bass rod using the reel i bought off nick the greek(abu 5500)loaded with braid.this was my first time using braid and i look forward to trying it on the boats this summer.lee christened his bass rod with a few of them today aswell.

lee certainly knows his stuff and is a nice bloke too.looking forward to fishing with him at the essex meet......dave.

ps.thanks for the beer mate!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i remember the one.saw a jetski today along there with a copper on it!all marked up in police colours it was!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no mate straight up!there was a black inflateable there to with police wrote on it.the jetbike went alongside a boat and they all just went off towards queenborough.i couldn't beleive it when i saw the jet bike!!!.....dave.

· Registered
8,196 Posts
no mate straight up!there was a black inflateable there to with police wrote on it.the jetbike went alongside a boat and they all just went off towards queenborough.i couldn't beleive it when i saw the jet bike!!!.....dave.
Right thats it im transfering to kent police. Riding on jet skis!!!!!! Whats that all about, i can understand a harbour master patroling but what are the police there for? I want his job!!! LOL

Oh and well done on catching the codling and schoolies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right thats it im transfering to kent police. Riding on jet skis!!!!!! Whats that all about, i can understand a harbour master patroling but what are the police there for? I want his job!!! LOL

Oh and well done on catching the codling and schoolies.
thank's whop.still no skate tho!!!

i had to look twice when i saw the jetski!

· Registered
67 Posts
Hello All.
Got to ask,where is 'lady's hole point'? Fished the Swale plenty of time's but never heard of it.The wife use to go up and down the swale on a jetbike,never in a police uniform tho:g: and she don't know it.
Cheers,
Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello All.
Got to ask,where is 'lady's hole point'? Fished the Swale plenty of time's but never heard of it.The wife use to go up and down the swale on a jetbike,never in a police uniform tho:g: and she don't know it.
Cheers,
Andy
ladys hole is right up the end as it bears round to the right for queenborough.just before the coal washer.that is the crappy looking jetty that has 2 cranes on it for unloading steel off of the russian boats.there are salting's on the sheppey side that u fish off and a big white sign with 6 knots only past this point wrote on it on the mainland....dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.