World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally managed to fish the slip at loch leven and managed to drag 3 straps out of what is a tackle graveyard and which now has a load of my tackle aswell the weather was ok till about midnight then it went really cold i lost my 6th shockleader then and as i was tring to tie on another with freezing hands i thought stuff it and found a laybye to have a kip ,next morning after a morrisons breakfast and full of hope and tea i set off to sunart to try for a thornie after driving on a road that would be better suited to a rally car i set up at the mark and after a chat with a local saying you are wasting your time in daylight and a very irate man who said camping was illegal at that place i must admit to telling him to fu*k off more than once and he left but as luck would have it the other guy was so right and i was wasting my time about two oclock the rain got very heavy and i just wasnt having fun anymore so decided it was time to leave ,it was a solo trip this time i think if someone had been with me i would have probably stayed and sat it out till night but a blank session and freezing rain was a good reason to get home ,so leven saved a total blank,i am not saying sunart does not fish it just didnt today

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
nice 1 paul,,, are u on for our favourite mark, ETIVE this saturday matey,

was the guy thast told u no camping a foreigner by any chance

iain

·
Registered
135 Posts
hui5016,

I'd like you to expand on your 'was he english by any chance' comment please

Thanks

Mark ( a confused yorshireman living in scotland)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
at least you had a day out paul, and you got a couple of fish too.

we will get out again soon mate.

al

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Imagine trying to camp on some old boys shrine eh Paul, heaven forbid ha ha. Nice to see the blank was kept away on this trip mate.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
unlucky on the sunnart paul , found that mark to be more productive in the summer months but it does still produce ,right through the year , might just be sunnart being sunnart !!:giveup: :giveup:

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers for the info man the whole place looked so good aswell after finding it and having some conversations with the locals some good others not so good i tried all the baits and not a thing and the rain give me the excuse to sack it i will be back as there must be some nice fish about i suppose its like everywhere else some times great and other times *****:uhuh:

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you will have to excuse ian he has this english thing he is cute and cuddly though and as for the weekend sorry fella thats me till the end of the month

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the blank is coming i am sure of it the last few trips have not been so good but this time of year is crap so cant complain at least i am getting something:blink:

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
when you back gus

G

·
when you back gus
Trying to nip back be3fore elections and nip back out before the civil war starts, end of month maybe or end of April pass. Lost a few shock leaders at Ball slip as well but was ok with BTB's set up 535 loaded with 75lb breaking strain pulled through no probs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts