World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To take Manictoo out for our fishing day together ...

He won the lure making x mas comp ... :clap3:

So sometime this week we are going to give it a go ,,

Like to put a thread up , cause i like a bit of added pressure , .

Not a lot been happening of late , and ill be going with him blind , as have not been able to go for couple weeks , so cant test the water so to speak ..

I think he may be taking his partner in crime , Manglereel , so ill see if my crime partner Joe can come and take some pics :bleh:

Sorry joe , i ment , come and have a nice days fishing with us :clap2::yeah::thumbs:

Heres hoping i can put Manictoo on a bass or 2 ...

If not , he could be my 1st bass guide blank ever ,,, its going to happen one day so Manictoo ....... IT COULD BE YOU :blink::thumbs:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Blank - Knowing my luck YES:bleh:

But it won't be for the lack of trying:thumbs:

My time has come:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's going to be a day to remember:notworthy

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Have fun. No shortage of fish down at this end of the world, but nothing of size for a week or so. Also lots of big waves, so most recent trips have involved a good soaking -- even for a careful old geezer like myself, who normally stays a sensible/cowardly distance from the edge.
Will Manictoo be using the lure from the competition?

·
Registered
62 Posts
To take Manictoo out for our fishing day together ...

He won the lure making x mas comp ... :clap3:

So sometime this week we are going to give it a go ,,

Like to put a thread up , cause i like a bit of added pressure , .

Not a lot been happening of late , and ill be going with him blind , as have not been able to go for couple weeks , so cant test the water so to speak ..

I think he may be taking his partner in crime , Manglereel , so ill see if my crime partner Joe can come and take some pics :bleh:

Sorry joe , i ment , come and have a nice days fishing with us :clap2::yeah::thumbs:

Heres hoping i can put Manictoo on a bass or 2 ...

If not , he could be my 1st bass guide blank ever ,,, its going to happen one day so Manictoo ....... IT COULD BE YOU :blink::thumbs:
MAGNET REEL IS THE NAME FISHING IS MY GAME LO:bleh::thumbs:

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MAGNET REEL IS THE NAME FISHING IS MY GAME LO:bleh::thumbs:
Sorry mate , i was tired and to lazy to go and see how it was spelt :bleh:

Your have to listen in , as you didnt win nothing :nonono::uhuh::bleh::thumbs:

Im looking forward to watching you up top , on MY FAVOURITE , lure , the gunfish :clap2:

Im hoping to learn something off you , the way you slay with it :yeah::thumbs:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry mate , i was tired and to lazy to go and see how it was spelt :bleh:

Your have to listen in , as you didnt win nothing :nonono::uhuh::bleh::thumbs:

Im looking forward to watching you up top , on MY FAVOURITE , lure , the gunfish :clap2:

Im hoping to learn something off you , the way you slay with it :yeah::thumbs:
i will buy you breakfast if you can put me on double figure amount of fish on THE DAY

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mark have you tryed any of the new blanks from richard yet
10 fish , thats you on the mac with a wedge sorted :bleh::yeah:

What do you mean his lrf ones :uhuh:

Im only into st criox in a big way , and he is making me a slightly heavier lure throwing tool :yeah::thumbs:

ill tell you all about it on our trip :thumbs:

please please bring water proofs , spare clothes , food , drink , a pasty , blow up doll , lures , soft , clips , lube , waders , head light , durex , etc etc ,

Not sure we can break for a breakfast , maybe brunch later on in the day :thumbs:

G

·
bring it on mark333
this should be a good read, well done on reelall****ed, sorry to lazy to look back lol,
hope it all goes according to plan, ie he gets a soaking, loses his lure, dont catch a fish and misses his brunch lol

no seriously go for it , put the report up, just pm me in case i miss it,

tight lines

jason

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
bring it on mark333
this should be a good read, well done on reelall****ed, sorry to lazy to look back lol,
hope it all goes according to plan, ie he gets a soaking, loses his lure, dont catch a fish and misses his brunch lol

no seriously go for it , put the report up, just pm me in case i miss it,

tight lines

jason
Prefer MANGLE REEL

It has a certain RING to it.:icecream:

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
All the best to the 'Four Plugscateers'...... [Mark333, Manitoo, Magnetreel, and JoeSepi]

.....it's snotty out there today and set to get a lot wetter tomorrow........'big fish days' methinks..

check those trebles........ and ............GO GET EM !!?!?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.