World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all does anyone know if anythings being caught in the Tyne yet say from Smiths docks up to Newcastle as was thinking of breaking the rods out. Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi mate I was down Smith's Friday and hardly any bites. Had a walk down the basin today and saw a 3lb cod pulled in , so hopefully things are on the up !

·
Registered
213 Posts
I saw a lad at the Staithes this afternoonwith a 3/4 lb codling. He had a cracking bite as well and had previously returned a small whiting. Things could be picking up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all does anyone know if anythings being caught in the Tyne yet say from Smiths docks up to Newcastle as was thinking of breaking the rods out. Thanks.
I saw a lad at the Staithes this afternoonwith a 3/4 lb codling. He had a cracking bite as well and had previously returned a small whiting. Things could be picking up.
Thanks mate looking forward to this winter.
Hi mate I was down Smith's Friday and hardly any bites. Had a walk down the basin today and saw a 3lb cod pulled in , so hopefully things are on the up !
Thanks for the info lads appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts