World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,went out yesterday with Jason coley & buggy boy Chris to a mark near clacton,despite weather 16 boats were there so found our mark, on the ebb,a typical looking east coast winters day except the sun was shining & a blue sky choppy sea grey in colour windy,out went our baits ,Chris was off straight away a nice big whiting,followed by a codling for him around the 21/2 lb mark then it was my turn a nicer roker around 8lbs Jason not to be left out had one of around 4lb, as soon as tide turnd & we finally stopped swinging around the tide picked up & I was getting codling a cast 5lb2oz my biggest Chris STILL getting whiting??jason was getting codling so happy days all of a sudden felt ill &started ground baiting yuk, never gonna eat a chukka pie again,felt a bit better after so carried on fishing,more codling followed until it was time to go total for day around 25 codling 8 whiting oh & I caught a pouting,most of the boats gone now so homeward we were,a fantastic day,great company, all the codling gave good bites & typical fight heads shaking the works,hope you all get as Gooda day as we had squid was THE bait 6/0&3/0 penal rigs long traces ,slack lines all,

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
welldone thats a great day out. more cod than whiting is impressive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts