World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to bar rock this afternoon to try my luck at catching my 2nd fish, after loosing 2 rigs to the lead graveyard up popped this little beauty. Had my first shot o fishing a couple of weeks ago and am always trying to find time to get back to the water ha ha. Proper rod and reel required for heading into the colder months and catching big fish, can't wait.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well done looks like a wee pollack, try down below bridge with traffic lights beside tip lots of flatties there and clean ground.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
or head south on same track and youll come to the square stone,short climb down flatties etc,wee bit south of that is red rocks,and the table,youll know it when you come to it.also red rocks look for the bridge and gate park opposite side of road,walk through gate follow wee road down to rocks but bear right at end of path,2 choices here,1 fish low water mark in normal seas,or fish the Hill to the left in rough seas.

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
welldone onto bigger and better things

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumbs:will try oot those places asap, was hoping to get something bigger or in greater numbers for my tea but never mind, flash fried, tasted lovely mind :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
could take you to a few scary marks but we would need a rope,,,,

but if you want an idea i can show you a few.

pm me

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will keep that in mind sir :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts