World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bit of bait left to use, (rag, lug, sandeel, squid) I was thinking of trying Seaton beach tonight does anyone have any opinions on whether its worthwhile?
If not is there anywhere better? I tried halton Quay last night but not a single fish to be had!
thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fished seaton on sunday and hooked into a few macky that were in a small shoal just on the edge of the water. Fished with lug and lug mackeral cocktail. Only doggies!!!

Always a chance of a bass or may be even a se ray...... if your lucky!!!

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
DOGS are a major problem on the south coast when fishing clean ground summertime,it amazes me where they all come from:g: i know comercial netters that catch up to 1000 of them in nets in a week!!!most of these guys are potters too but i dont know if they use them for bait or what??

back on topci,toggler,get yourself a couple plugs mate!!!
buy a couple surface poppers(these are very hard to loose)like chug bug/skitter pop etc;and fish a rising tide on the south coast along rocky shorelines,big tides flooding into dusk are best have a few casts then move a few yards sooner or later you WILL get hit by a nice bass.
this type of fishing beats the hell out of standing on a beach hoping that a fish will wander by and take your bait.if you want more info give me a shout.

lee.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I have a bit of bait left to use, (rag, lug, sandeel, squid) I was thinking of trying Seaton beach tonight does anyone have any opinions on whether its worthwhile?
If not is there anywhere better? I tried halton Quay last night but not a single fish to be had!
thanks
was good at beginning off year gone quiet now had some good fish at beging like the others said fall off dogfish now lo

·
Registered
866 Posts
thanks
was good at beginning off year gone quiet now had some good fish at beging fall of dogfish now lo cheers malc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts