World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now i have a boat thinking of giving this standing on piers climbing dodgy paths for the easier life. It is hard for me to do as all the money i spent over the years on beach gear but can't see the point anymore i is a hard thing to do as that is where i started may be a few rods for sale shortly mk1 apollo 14ft anubis + will keep the tt sport tho and all reels.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well atleast keep one set up as you know you carnt allways be out on a boat on big seas and the next best thing is the shore in the winter time :g:
yeah you right dunno what to do wallet says on thing heart another. aaarrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

·
Registered
276 Posts
come on steve you know you wont be able to stay in come october,given a dying north /northeasterly,decent tides and darkness!!
i was comtemplating same but just had all gear out for a sort out in anticipation.cant wait!!!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Boats no good most of the Winter Steve, have the best of both worlds mate & keep the Shore gear.
As Medler would say " ya nar it makes sense " have i got the accent right Jimmy :yeah::yeah:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't particulary want to part with any of it just sick of walking worry about the cars for jack fish when we now seem to get a load of westerly winds come december january, But i would miss the lads as we generally have some good craic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts