World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi peeps i meet a mate that i was in school with and this certain thing may be turning up for the rnli bath of beans andy is going to try and pics up now.it should be a crowd puller.and all the peeps who turn up can have a pic with it.for a small donation of £1

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a winner!!! :clap3:
leon i could not believe it when this guy called my name.he was my best mate 21yrs ago so if i get permision tomorrow it will be @light of lee wood/full of beans:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Could always get Port Talbots own Captain Beanie to help :p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here it is:clap2: this thing wants to share a bath with that thing?:g:
strange ey:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
steves in a good mood it has just been comfirmed that del boys 3 wheeler will be at oystermouth square in mumbles on the 9th - 10th june for LIGHT OF LEE WOOD/FULL OFF BEANS.PREE RELEASE WILL BE OUT TOMORROW:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
960 Posts
steves in a good mood it has just been comfirmed that del boys 3 wheeler will be at oystermouth square in mumbles on the 9th - 10th june for LIGHT OF LEE WOOD/FULL OFF BEANS.PREE RELEASE WILL BE OUT TOMORROW:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
In that case im sure a_bozzy and p.jones would dress up as del boy and rodney or batman and robin! All for a good cause mate!:clap2: :clap2:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In that case im sure a_bozzy and p.jones would dress up as del boy and rodney or batman and robin! All for a good cause mate!:clap2: :clap2:
keep an eye in the post mate the press release will be going out tomorrow so it should be in the post soon:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts