World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick 4hrs to use up some left over blacks from Friday, arrived around 7.00 pm fish from the off whiting, dabs, pout, and rockling. All fish close in nothing to be had at distance at all not even a whiting! Enjoyable few hrs :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Cheers for the heads up I'm heading that way Saturday as thought it wasn't the best tide for an all nighter on the ness.
Had a good few codling same weekend last year so will post how it goes 🎣🎣🎣🎣

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi well done on the catch i am thinking of coming that way my self soon any tips for thorpeness is it very snaggy etcmany thanks steve
Cheers bud as for tips I'm no expert but here goes........ I prefer to fish in front of or to the south of the country club on not too big a tide, the area seems clean but becomes more snaggy near the sluice and shell at aldeburgh. I always find it fishes best on the ebb but again just my choice :) normal baits would be lug blacks squid and fish.
If you want more info best to pm 'fish a holic' on here I'm sure he would be able to give you some more info. As I said these are just what I find works for me so good luck and tight lines

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.