World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed recently that a few threads are going off topic quite considerably. I am not blaming anyone for hijacking them intentionally but would like to take this opportunity to remind you all of the rules relating to the public open forum.

If you have never read them, then please take the time to do so. If you have a beef or problem and want to air that publicly then start a thread. It may or may not get closed depending on the nature of the content.

Please...... when posting to a thread try to keep on topic and think about what you are posting! After all this is an open forum and we do have members who are juniors. Setting an example comes to mind.........

Many thanks
Tony

·
Registered
125 Posts
i agree totally tony, i think some may forget that the youngsters are on here, especially after having a few beers in the comfort of your own home, some tend to get on there soap box.
hopefully your gentle reminder will work.
tight lines and zipped lips mate.:)

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
I have noticed recently that a few threads are going off topic quite considerably. I am not blaming anyone for hijacking them intentionally but would like to take this opportunity to remind you all of the rules relating to the public open forum.

If you have never read them, then please take the time to do so. If you have a beef or problem and want to air that publicly then start a thread. It may or may not get closed depending on the nature of the content.

Please...... when posting to a thread try to keep on topic and think about what you are posting! After all this is an open forum and we do have members who are juniors. Setting an example comes to mind.........

Many thanks
Tony
well said tony :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
from the ims i have received people are saying that i was right to stand up for myself ,i dont like being called 2 faced and stuff said about me or people i know some people are just out to cause a storm and have now blocked 2 and hope it will be the last of it ,sorry if i was out of line but if you are going to say things that are not true you have to respond with what u think is right

·
61,171 Posts
I will never go off Topics , I love them , much nicer than Snickers or Mars .......er....sorry.
:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: that was quick :D

·
The Bean Counter
44,168 Posts
from the ims i have received people are saying that i was right to stand up for myself ,i dont like being called 2 faced and stuff said about me or people i know some people are just out to cause a storm and have now blocked 2 and hope it will be the last of it ,sorry if i was out of line but if you are going to say things that are not true you have to respond with what u think is right
Well said. There are times when you get personaly attacked in a thread. Not easy to not reply in kind. Most of the time I avoid letting fly but there are occasions when you just can't help it.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
someone told me you were two faced the otherday rich i said "bollo**s. if rich was two faced why would he always use the ugly one"!

pmsl sorry mate couldnt resist :notworthy

·
61,171 Posts
what about them ps3's aren't they expensive:eek:fftopic:
:uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: bad move ............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts