World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
b1tching in threads has got to stop, its got to a point when asking a question your getting it. so can we please revert back to when it was a good laugh and banter as if this keeps up al be leaving the site as a cannae be bothered wae it

G

·
Tell me about it Dan there is a few mentioning no names (cough cough) who seem to be at it all the time :whistling

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
b1tching in threads has got to stop, its got to a point when asking a question your getting it. so can we please revert back to when it was a good laugh and banter as if this keeps up al be leaving the site as a cannae be bothered wae it
:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:
Well said mate.
It is still a fishing forum after all

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a dont care who is doing it all the time its beyond it now. If they want to do it, let them go to the general bit and do it, leave this bit for the fishing, i know i have been guilty of it myself, but does that not say something, if a want it to stop as its not fair on the other members of this forum!!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I agree with Dan, the Scottish forum has always been a close knit community and one or two are beginning to spoil it for the majority. The problem has been discussed and action will be taken by the moderating team if problems persist.

I am asking all to think carefully before they post, especially after a few tinnies lol :drunk:

Come on Guys and Gals let's get back to normal, friendship is great thing. So let's put it all behind us please :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
now whos got a fishy story. im going to a hugh sandy beach tommorow that is never fished so it will be quite exciting to see whats about, will let you know tommorow.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
a dont care who is doing it all the time its beyond it now if they want to do it go to the general bit, leave this bit for the fishing, i know i have been guilty of it myself, but does that not say something if a want it to stop as its not fair on the other members of this forum!!!
i totally agree with you 100%, we all have our differences from time to time , but this scottish forum has had a great name in the past , i personally have met and made many new friends through it and hope to continue to do so.
as with any public forum , you do get idiots drifting through from time to time , its best just to ignore them as if they see that they are being ignored the will move their attentions on to somewhere else.

al

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts

well said mate,you took the words right out my mouth.:punk:

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
now whos got a fishy story. im going to a hugh sandy beach tommorow that is never fished so it will be quite exciting to see whats about, will let you know tommorow.
jammy *** lol

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You were the 1st one that through a spanner in my thread dave. You have a cheek putting this thread up. Who's eyes do you think you pulling the wool over. Not mine as i see what you are shovelling.

Steven

NO I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION!!!! and the names DAN!!! can u not see that in you thread

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
C'mon lads eh.....forgive and forget??
mickey i thot thats what was happening as i have apoliguised to alan and pauline and to big al about that post and they have all excepted it, but u always have one

·
Coatbridge Angler
1,024 Posts
Well said i have just found this forum a few weeks ago and the information you all share is great lets stick to what we all love the best (Fishing) :boat:

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nah u still get them and if he wants to act like a kid that fine i couldnt care less, but i thot iwould try and clear the air but i have had enuf and leaving this forum!!!!

THANKS TO THE GUYS THAT HAVE GAVE ME GOOD ADVICE AND HELP!!!!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Dan c'mon man... i duno whats happened in the past but just leaving isnt gona solve anything...sure theres always one and im sures theres 2 or 3 but if someone gets at you just rise above it??

Cheers

Jeremy Kyle..sorry..Mtm (haha i thought it was funny)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.