World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads, i have three spaces on Celtic wildcat out of Nay land for this coming Saturday 8/8/09, bass and general rough ground fishing. If i can fill all three spaces it'll be £35 a head. col175 p.s at the moment weather looking pretty good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
hi mate im off out on this boat 16th august please will you PM me when you get back and report on skipper boat,catches cheers triggerhappydarran.
also how much you being charged for the trip?
how many of you going?
do you want any tips for fishing the haven?

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Hi lads, i have three spaces on Celtic wildcat out of Nay land for this coming Saturday 8/8/09, bass and general rough ground fishing. If i can fill all three spaces it'll be £35 a head. col175 p.s at the moment weather looking pretty good.
Would love to but work bekons:cry:

Good luck though, the winds appear to be dropping alot towards the end of the week so should be nice and flat for getting out there.

·
Premium Member
38,281 Posts
hi mate im off out on this boat 16th august please will you PM me when you get back and report on skipper boat,catches cheers triggerhappydarran.
also how much you being charged for the trip?
how many of you going?
do you want any tips for fishing the haven?
I can vouch for the skipper top man and his boat is excellent. Tracy works very hard to keep you on the fish and knows the area like the back of his hand, cost depends on where you are fishing so the best person to ask would be the person who is sorting your session.

PS why not get a taste for it and first hand knowledge this week the weather is looking excellent.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are we drifting or fishing at anchor for the bass Col???? Where are we heading, not out to the Hats and Barrels I take it????

Dai

·
Registered
31 Posts
hope 2 c u all on sat weather looks perfect

·
Registered
31 Posts
any takers on the spaces yet col.give me a ring if u want me 2 pick up any bait c u sat fletch

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Col I got another two who want to come if spaces still available let me know asap.
Dai

·
Registered
31 Posts
the spaces are yours dai c u 07:45 for an 8am sail all the best fletch:boat:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts