World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure who is responsible for the amount of rubbish left at throbshaw point from the weekend, but you should hang your head in shame. beer cans, newspaper from worm wraps, plastic fishing packs + bags, lots of line and smelly bait left. no wonder some people moan about fisherman. maybe they were not responsible for the bud or faosters cans, but the fishing gear....enough said.

anyway, back to the fishing.

smallish tide, pretty flat sea, quite a breeze from the north-east, loads of sun.

too much weed on the flood. in fact it was awfull for the first hour. caught 3 fish. 2 flounders(one small and one in size) and a dubious flounder or plaice. orange spots yes, but plaice spotty, im not sure. lets call it 3 flounder. :fishing:

one other rod to my right and he didnt catch anything whilst i was there. i caught all mine on mackeral. rag worm was doing nothing and i just couldnt get hold of any lug at late notice. the guy on my right was using lug. should get better as the size rise this week. shame i cant get out again this week.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
well done mate at least you caught

I walked down there saturday to see what was being caught there were quite a few fishing and no rubbish on the right where i went so it must be very recent rubbish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts