World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just come back from a great session on throbshaw point caught 10 flounder all on peeler (fresh)and 3 plaice on fresh black ,3 other anglers also caught plaice,flounder.:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
great stuff mate with no fresh water going down the sea seems stuffed with flatties a bit of a blow and it should be stuffed with spikeys fingers crossed gutz......:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
689 Posts
hi jimmy good to here you had a good un:clap3: catch up with you soon tightlines.bob

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
just come back from a great session on throbshaw point caught 10 flounder all on peeler (fresh)and 3 plaice on fresh black ,3 other anglers also caught plaice,flounder.:clap2: :clap2:

nice one james

looks like we both had a good day out today :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

tightlines................................daz

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
nice one jimmy , been down a few times but havent fished it yet, is it snaggy trying to reel in m8
cuberd

·
Registered
266 Posts
was gonna go to to throbshaw point today then got an offer i could not refuse
surprise ticketes a pre birthday pressie from my little bruv just got back from O T oh wot a night come on you reds
ps good luck to everbody else sorry boys i knoew this is a fishin forum but come on.
glad you ad a good session m8 maybe meet up with you some other time are three lotes of peelers and wot are the best places/times to get em sounds like top bait for flatties
(boy am i gonna ave an hang over toorrow woopeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cupboardlad ,this venue isnt snaggy, fishing off rocks straight onto beach ,peeler is best 4 flounder but fresh black/lug will catch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts