World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but could someone please give me directions to Thunderhole? I know its around Meadfoot beach but im not sure where abouts, please help. Many thanks, tight lines

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Depending which way you come from but its at the west end of Meadfoot. im a bit hazy how you get on it as ive only fished it once and that was yrs ago but you can't miss it. Its that big rock sticking out just as you go up the hill away from the beach, i think theres a cafe there and i can't even remember where we parked:blink:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but could someone please give me directions to Thunderhole? I know its around Meadfoot beach but im not sure where abouts, please help. Many thanks, tight lines
if you're looking out to sea its at the far end on the right... walk past some beach huts and clamber over some rocks.. can be fairly busy down there..

·
Registered
241 Posts
Be aware that the rocks at Thunderhole aren't flat but stick up at an angle making this quite a difficult and dangerous place to fish if its been raining. Also, it is fairly low to the water so watch for waves washing right over the mark. Cracking place to fish though, thinking of heading down there myself very soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts