World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on taking my boat out of Newhaven on a 12 hour trip this Thursday from 9am. The plan is to try a bit of everything, Wrecking, Bream fishing, trolling lures and livebaiting for Bass.
H.A has shown an interest in coming but I could do with a couple more crew. Are you interested?

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
i would love to come, im off school and free. but i dont think my mum would want me going fishing in study leave!! lol

Jamie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would love to come, im off school and free. but i dont think my mum would want me going fishing in study leave!! lol

Jamie
Ask her nicely Jamie, you never know:)

I expect I will go Terry,I will let you know when you come over tomorrow evening.

Ron
OK Ron, that could be interesting:unsure: . Hopefully you and H.A will find some common ground, if not I may have to let the pair of you swim back,lol:kissing:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Should be an interesting day, Ron & H.A, magic, any others from the "Fifth Column" going? :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
terry i can come!!!! i sweet talked her.

is H.A coming??

Jamie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes Jamie, you ca come but dont forget the Stugeron. You will need to be at Newhaven for about 9am. Maybe H.A can pick you up on his way through?

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
yea thats what i was hoping. i have bought 90 shads, worms and eels. plus booms.

how much do you want in terms of fuel money... ect..

Jamie

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Why not bring blueskip too,that way we can form a cabinet.

Ron
A Chinese Parliament Ron, I will explain if you dont know what one is, what bait you taking? dynamite?
blueskip

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
I will be thinking of you and regreting that I couldnt come when I am sitting in Barnet Hospital's hearing aid section with my 80 year old mum!!!! Catch one for me Terry! Look forward to the report and photos!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts