World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thursday and Fridays tides are perfect for that area I sent you photos and details on a couple of years ago Matt
when you asked about holding a meet there
I will be giving it a go low water up no doubt ;)

·
Registered
22,823 Posts
Early morning towards end of the week,but a big South easterly blow and big tide won't be very good here!

·
Registered
7,605 Posts
Whats peoples opinions if any on this weeks tides.
the HW time itself isnt great, nor the winds, these next few tides tho usually some of the best.
Been looking at it Matt,..its pants wind ,tides are ok for an early session..
that new area you been cut of at should fish in this,..im looking at Monday,.?

·
Registered
13,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thursday and Fridays tides are perfect for that area I sent you photos and details on a couple of years ago Matt
when you asked about holding a meet there
I will be giving it a go low water up no doubt ;)
hi nick been up ur way a couple times. do a trip for sure when it suits if u like

·
Registered
22,823 Posts
Was going to try yesterday afternoon but wasn't fishable,if the wind behaves today then it's looking good for this afternoon!

Reactions: Trampster1922

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Winds are marvellous for me , thatll clear the crap out the south/south east defo , times are good ,low at daybreak , height of the tides in some marks couldnt be worse tho , big ones are normally kiss of death.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Shaping up well for north Devon currently. I'm don't know 100% what I think of the springs yet. However last month had my 2 best fish on similar tides. Looking to get down there and fish for longer this time. Hoping I might hook up with a forum member if things work out which will be great

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Great 2am lw springy’s on Fri night/ Sat morn. The 38+’er’s down here certainly keeps one on their toes!...lol.
The first hr or two of flood can be the “make or break” period. The big push midwater can be problematic.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
blanked last night down to LW ....was not expecting that, given location and conditions!
beautiful starry night, tho'.
Looking at the charts I reckon next week will be better,
Low Pressure on the way, rain and wind, .... lovely stuff!
Will be safer on the rocks than in the supermarket as well!

·
Registered
22,823 Posts
Went out from 2:30am- 6:30am this morning and caught sweet feck-all...not even a knock!...lol
I tried the other evening,one missed take! Got some decent worm now but mate wants to fish tomorrow morning tide I would prefer to fish this evening!!! The conditions are perfect but the winds in my face so I can't use lures got to be 6oz and bait, haven't got anything lure whise that I could punch out.

Reactions: BassonFly

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I tried the other evening,one missed take! Got some decent worm now but mate wants to fish tomorrow morning tide I would prefer to fish this evening!!! The conditions are perfect but the winds in my face so I can't use lures got to be 6oz and bait, haven't got anything lure whise that I could punch out.
I was greeted this morning with a flat-calm, decent air temps and good water clarity. The weed beds rapidly flooded with bugger all investigating....I’ll take a punt up on the north of island tomorrow morn.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts