World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi.....was going to plan a trip over easter,but dont know the tide times :blink: :blink: .......soooooooo does anyone know a good site to look up that gives me the tide times for a couple of weeks in advance????:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

·
Banned
115 Posts
and this,

http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk

Problem with most of these sites is they won't give you predictions more than 5-7 days in advance unless you pay to subscribe to their site. I've had problems getting anything at all out of the BBC site recently. You are probably better off just buying a set of tide tables from your tackle dealer, they're usually less than a quid. Sea Dangler etc... print monthly tide tables and give you conversion factors for sites right around the coast, usually against HT times at London Bridge, e.g. Brid' is +3hrs.

Cheers, P.T.

·
Registered
676 Posts
If you have a yearly tide table make sure its adjusted for the clock change this weekend. Mine says adjusted for BST but when I checked it ti the BBC site its clear its still on GMT.
DaveA

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ask Jeeves for WXTide32 and download that. Does the whole world and is quite accurate and FREE :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts