World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i havnt been on here for ages for a number of reasons but now im back fishing! hoping to give the knap a go tomorrow seeing as i have an inset day in school and i was wondering what the tides were? my mate says its half two but he might be wrong and i cant trust eastide anymore because its always wrong! anyone got the tides for barry? also anything coming in off the knap lately?
many thanks
tiptornado

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hi all, i havnt been on here for ages for a number of reasons but now im back fishing! hoping to give the knap a go tomorrow seeing as i have an inset day in school and i was wondering what the tides were? my mate says its half two but he might be wrong and i cant trust eastide anymore because its always wrong! anyone got the tides for barry? also anything coming in off the knap lately?
many thanks
tiptornado
Hi mate just had a look in my tide book and high tide is 14.23 or 2.23pmtide size12.4m hope this helps you out and all the best you have from 6.00AM17MPH WSW WINDS ALL UNTILL 6PM tight lines

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,612 Posts
hi m8, high tide is 2:18........
you should expect to catch doggies and if you get through them you may pick up an eel or ray is your lucky.....
best of luck m8,
steffyenck.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,612 Posts
no probs m8 - best of luck - let us know how ya get on........
steffyenck.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice one rockling! ill try that ive never used up and overs but ill give it a try innit! again thanks for the help guys much appreciated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts