World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I join the forum as I've just recently got the sea angling bug again. Used to live in Hull so used to go fishing with me old man off the holderness coast. It's not as good as it used to be I'm reliably informed. But since I've lived in Portsmouth I've had some good fishing, the area seems good for all kinds of fish. Looking forward to lots more good outings.
Tight lines

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,731 Posts
Welcome to WSF :)

Reactions: Panyo

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Thought I join the forum as I've just recently got the sea angling bug again. Used to live in Hull so used to go fishing with me old man off the holderness coast. It's not as good as it used to be I'm reliably informed. But since I've lived in Portsmouth I've had some good fishing, the area seems good for all kinds of fish. Looking forward to lots more good outings.
Tight lines
Welcome m8 where u based now back up Hull ? Tight lines

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Based in Portsmouth in the dockyard. My old man and cousin still go they normally fish kilnsea, spurn or mappleton. When I come up for leave periods I sometimes go but don't really catch much. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.