World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL
I am a new member and im heading up to Loch Line with my fishing buddy Thomas (codhunter) who you may know hes been a member on this site a while ,i know him well and i think (Codlinghunter) is more acurate haha hee.. only kiddin it was he who made me aware of this site...Has any one been up to the loch lately and also marks to try from at the weekend .I hope it fishes better than Etive as we were up there a few weeks ago for a session sat evening through till sun mid mornin and all i had was 1 dogfish and thomas had a small codling (see what i mean)he he.
look forward to hearing from you all Cheers :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi seahunter i see u have added 1lbs onto ur best cod dont worry ur not the first to do that and not the last i see u fav rod is a greys nitra what u dont own look forward to next weekends trip have u forgot the name of ur rod again remeber the bait this time buy seahunter

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oy, seahunter, codhunter...

Now now girls, take it outside, handbags at dawn - 20 paces and turn!!! :D :D

Shad.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi shadoof i think thats a good idear only joking we are at this all the time just a bit of fun my fishing bud david has just joined i think he was was having a laugh to himself te he

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes shadoof
were only having a laugh just like when i saw the picture of your 4 pound sea trout that wae a real laugh more like 2 , 2 and a half pound at the most ... he he :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts