World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
John, if you want a tilley, I think my one may still be under the stairs at my mums house.

Yours FOC if you want it.?

Not too sure on condition though, need to have a looksee.

PM me if you want it.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
A very nice gesture Enzo........:clap3:...what else is under the stairs....:whistling

·
Mullet Meister???
6,756 Posts
A very nice gesture Enzo........:clap3:...what else is under the stairs....:whistling

Maybe him ??? :D :D :D

And yep well played steve. I thought i got a bargain when i got my tilly off the bay for a tenner, 1967 stamped on the bottom and still running strong.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Maybe him ??? :D :D :D

And yep well played steve. I thought i got a bargain when i got my tilly off the bay for a tenner, 1967 stamped on the bottom and still running strong.
Tilly ,in my opinion best of the lot ,simplicity,and long lasting ,no silly electrics to mix with sea water and a damn sight more comforting on a winters night than any battry operated lamp.
Dave

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
i have 2 the original coleman and the northstar i prefer the light out put of the n/star but not the amount of petrol it uses.the original powerhouse coleman does the same job ie what it should do except a bit dimmer thus the need for the reflector .that said i use the n/star most times.BUT tbh nowadays i just use my tiga headlamp its lighter/brighter/and cheaper to use..

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I like the northstar.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like women with big tit5 and no inhibitions:wiggle:
:crazy::wheelchai
I'd second that! But back to topic.... I've only used the Northstar and its fantastic. Fuel use isnt an issue, use it all night and still plenty of juice left. Plus its easy to light and bright as, well, the North star!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I have a Northstar that is needing a repair - does anybody know of a service centre at all?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
ive used both tilley and colman but much prefer to use my thunderbolt,no mess just press a switch for 10+ hours of very good light,it sits nice on top of the buddy and gives off all the light i need to light up my rods and surrounding area,i suppose the only negative i would say about it is the lack of warmth in winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts