World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, getting close to the entry cut-off for visitors, does anyone need an entry pack. If so let me know asap Mike:fishing:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I've made a late entry as a single, will consider a partner :hug:, if anyone is interested PM me your CV:laugh:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've made a late entry as a single, will consider a partner :hug:, if anyone is interested PM me your CV:laugh:
I wish I'd known, Joe as I've just posted my entry as a single. I'm not taking the competitive side too sriously, just looking forwards to fishing somewhere new and meeting some other lure addicts. Hope to see you down there! :clap:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Griff

Well I haven't sent mine in yet and Mike said I could send in the single fee plus the difference to the partner fee if I found someone to partner up with who has already entered, so what do you think.

Don't worry I'm not taking the competitive side too seriously either, just as long as we win and I get the biggest fish prise too :crazy:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Griff

Well I haven't sent mine in yet and Mike said I could send in the single fee plus the difference to the partner fee if I found someone to partner up with who has already entered, so what do you think.

Don't worry I'm not taking the competitive side too seriously either, just as long as we win and I get the biggest fish prise too :crazy:
Joe,

I'm happy as long as you are happy with a relative (but very keen!) novice - it's only my second season on the lures. Just to let you know, I will have my lad with me for company. He can't fish the comp as he is too young (I've cleared it with Plugs&Runs), but as per my previous posts he is a pretty good bass angler and not a whiny kid. Drop me a PM if you're serious about taking me under your wing!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Joe,

I'm happy as long as you are happy with a relative (but very keen!) novice - it's only my second season on the lures. Just to let you know, I will have my lad with me for company. He can't fish the comp as he is too young (I've cleared it with Plugs&Runs), but as per my previous posts he is a pretty good bass angler and not a whiny kid. Drop me a PM if you're serious about taking me under your wing!
You have a PM

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,531 Posts
Griff

spit fire and i , may have some say in that :nono::bleh::bleh::yeah:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Alright what have I got to do then mike to win this thing...Oh sorry I ment to say join this thing? Something about entry form?

·
Registered
848 Posts
spit fire and i , may have some say in that :nono::bleh::bleh::yeah:
It's getting competitive already! Mark333, your local knowledge may be hard to beat but there is always the very random element of fishing that you can't account for! Should be fun anyhow, provided we get some half decent weather and water clarity...

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,531 Posts
It's getting competitive already! Mark333, your local knowledge may be hard to beat but there is always the very random element of fishing that you can't account for! Should be fun anyhow, provided we get some half decent weather and water clarity...
:bleh::bleh::bleh: we all have the same chance mate , my local knowledge , aint local , i live 39 miles from the beach :nonono: im a outsider on this one like the rest of you :g::fishing1: i wont win sh--ite but i bet tom and i have a blast , and thats one of the main things when fishing , the winner will be a local in weymouth , a quiet man , that has forgot more than i know on bassing there , ill right his name down on a piece of paper before we start :fishing1::fishing1::fishing1: so long as i beat my crew ( mike , steve , nath , bob , ) im happy to come 5th last :bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
848 Posts
:bleh::bleh::bleh: we all have the same chance mate , my local knowledge , aint local , i live 39 miles from the beach :nonono: im a outsider on this one like the rest of you :g::fishing1: i wont win sh--ite but i bet tom and i have a blast , and thats one of the main things when fishing , the winner will be a local in weymouth , a quiet man , that has forgot more than i know on bassing there , ill right his name down on a piece of paper before we start :fishing1::fishing1::fishing1: so long as i beat my crew ( mike , steve , nath , bob , ) im happy to come 5th last :bleh::bleh::bleh:
As long as we have a blast and catch some fish I won't care if mine are the biggest or the smallest. I had a terrific little session with my lad tonight (about to post some pics) and if Weymouth is as good I'll be chuffed. Sounds like there will be a serious amount of banter and leg-pulling though!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
St Ouen and myself booked our ferry today, couple of quid under £200, and thats to Portsmouth so we then need to get the train and then hire a car in Weyheymouth, ferry back from weymouth monday morning though so no trin needed on the return. Are there any boys pasing Portsmouth about 7 in the morning on the friday?? If you see two hitchers holding red sticks and a trunk full of lures then be a samaritan eh and give us a lift haha.

Looking forward to this, it'll be a hoot if nothin else. Drinky poo's in the Witherspoon opposite Reels & Deels I beleive...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Mine's a pint! With the money I spent with you today I should be good for one, right??:drunk:
Only kidding, Mick - I know I got a good deal :thumbs:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright what have I got to do then mike to win this thing...Oh sorry I ment to say join this thing? Something about entry form?

I dont know what happens in cornwall Nath, but over this way you generally have to complete an entry form to enter competitions.....:laugh:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts