World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, anyone know of a supplier of tinned cable in the brighton/sussex area. need to start buying some electrical stuff. ta.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi mate
Safety marine sell it by the meter they are in Southampton but are internet base I believe and Aquafax sell it by the roll only I know this as I bought some yesterday from them. Try looking up local marine electrical installers in your area as they buy on big reel and may be willing to sell you just the amount you need
Good look

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate
Safety marine sell it by the meter they are in Southampton but are internet base I believe and Aquafax sell it by the roll only I know this as I bought some yesterday from them. Try looking up local marine electrical installers in your area as they buy on big reel and may be willing to sell you just the amount you need
Good look
cheers mate.

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
By far the cheapest way is to get a reel, you will always use more than you expect. Better to go heavier than lighter, so it can cover lots of uses.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By far the cheapest way is to get a reel, you will always use more than you expect. Better to go heavier than lighter, so it can cover lots of uses.
yeah I think you are right on getting a reel, little bits seem to add up to a lot of money. thanks a lot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts