World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to fish Tintagel this weekend rocks day and beach night... Any takers?!
Have a vast armoury of fresh bait and beer:clap2: B good to name some faces:clap3:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I might venture down the youth hostel area again over the weekend, but this time i'll try not to fall over and rip stitches again.

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
I might venture down the youth hostel area again over the weekend, but this time i'll try not to fall over and rip stitches again.
Ouch! :wheelchai

I'd join you guys but I've been roped into some landscape gardening for mother up Barnstaple way so will have to fish up there. (when I can escape)

Have a good un and watch those stitches Mart :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blimey go steady..... It's a bit of a climb with a dodgy knackersack!

I have stocked on white rag and glugworm, squiddlies, peeler, sandeels and smackeral... can't fail:blink: even gonna bring me folding livebait trap thingy:clap3:

I will be down that way on sunday day fishing up to high water.

Have you tried for conger down there ever? supposed to be some gurt hitchers!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I know a superb conger spot there, low to the water, know of some stonkers that have come from there but only in the dark m8.
I can be there for a meet up on sunday m8, i'll prob bring my Father in Law too as he lives in Camelford. I'll pm you m8

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tidy.....:clap3:

Hope the weather holds:g:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
i may be able to make it for a few hours, had a change of plan was going tomorrow but now the misses has a list of chores i can do, its so nice of her...

mart i'll pm tomorrow if i am coming, could you give me directions? cheers crafty

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Crafty,

Good stuff.... see you down there..

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
How did you get on? Ventured down with wife, kids and dog at around 12ish. 7 people fishing, looked very crowded, don't think i found you in all that lot? think i recruited some more cornish/devonian guys for the forum lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hey Mart,

Sorry for the delay .. missed your pm's... been doing up my lil boat at work ... here's where i ended up... Bossiney, i thought Tintagel would be exposed a bit so decided to go here.:blink:

Was a nice day all in all.... bugger all about except a small murgy (Doggie).
still early and i expect things to pick up in the next couple of weeks:clap3:

May catch you and others around barwith at the weekend...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts