World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....lol.....seriously though, worth taking any fish bait on my possible saturday Cefin Sidan Session?

Planning on fishing low to high water.

3 of us, was thinking:

1lb Lug (DEFINITELY getting lug!!) ....a certain tackle shop near me told me Lug is crap for Bass..LOL, I nearly DIED laughing...lol......also said 2/0 and 3/0 hooks were to big as "Bass have small mouths"...LOL...tosser.

maybe (prob not) 1/2 lb Rag:bb:

couple packs of sandeels

small pack of squid just to use as a tipping bait etc??

what yuh reckon lads?

any help....VERY much appreciated

Matt:roll1:

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
....lol.....seriously though, worth taking any fish bait on my possible saturday Cefin Sidan Session?

3 of us, was thinking:

1lb Lug (DEFINITELY getting lug!!) ....a certain tackle shop near me told me Lug is crap for Bass..LOL, I nearly DIED laughing...lol......also said 2/0 and 3/0 hooks were to big as "Bass have small mouths"...LOL...tosser.

couple packs of sandeels

what yuh reckon lads?

crab is the best bait for bass [email protected] most venue's it will out fish anything sorry lol

cant comment on this venue sorry

PM= Jase-Top Angler or ilovefishing they know more about this mark than most

·
Serious Angler
1,078 Posts

3 of us, was thinking:

couple packs of sandeels

what yuh reckon lads?

ello m8,lug/maddies is all i ever use there,as jeff said leave the crab for cefn.. i dont bother with other baits there,lots of peeps prefer the lug there but for me its the maddies,i often fish there with only maddies in my Amory and more often than not i have a good sess,i have seen many a good bass+flounder taken on lug there but i have had wicked sessions there with only maddies.i always fish last 2hrs of the ebb+and in till ive had enough,those last 2hrs are very productive so if i was going on sat id be there fishing for 10:20pm.2/3 hook flapper/clipdown with 20inch snoods are ideal,myself i use size 1+2 hooks,hope this is of some help :rtfm: :thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I tend to use 1 hook lug 1 hook rag but prefere locally dug lugworm. Not much success on anything else, maybe live razor as there are lots of empty shells around.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers lads....really appreciate all the info.....nice one ;-)

VERY much appreciated

Matt

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3 of us going and we'll be having a 5-7 hour sessions....2lb lug be enough?

what you recomend?

cheeers
Matt

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those car parks in pics right?

number 2 car park all nighter i think, innit?

cheers

Matt

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ah well, suppose i'll just have to presume that the car parks in the pics are the correct ones and prey.:doh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

matt

·
Serious Angler
1,078 Posts
ah well, suppose i'll just have to presume that the car parks in the pics are the correct ones and prey.:doh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

matt
ello m8,carpark 2 i park in,also known as carpark B,where you see the B sign in carpark walk through that path out to beach,be prepared as the weed is unreal there at the mo,best of luck m8 :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts