World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Chapel 6 this afternoon, and predictably, I never had a bite. But I reckon I still had the best of it, compared with the holidaymakers.

I'll bet none of them saw the bass break surface at extreme casting range as it chased a sprat and burst out of the water.

And neither of the families making an effing nuisance of themselves in the sea either side of me saw Sammy the seal when he caught a fish in less than waist deep water about 20 yards in front of me in a froth of fins and white water. Me, I would have got my feet out of the way, just in case. sammy likes ickle flounders stirring the sand up ...

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Hard luck Red , that's as much action as I have seen on the last 4 trips down that way.............:bangin:

Oh, apart from the buxom young lady at 6 marshes exercising her horses last month........:whistling

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good job you weren't there today, there were three of them jogg(l)ing up and down on horseback. Had to concentrate on my rods, the blood pressure just won't take it any more. But the wild life was well worth the trip.

·
Registered
137 Posts
yes plenty of wildlife the seal actually called salty is a regular visitor
when we fish, i'ts surprising what you see on that stretch trouble is it's their playground and we are the guests i think it's part of the sea fishing exsperience and those fish will be back soon i hope :thumbs:
cheers Mr fish

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Good job you weren't there today, there were three of them jogg(l)ing up and down on horseback. Had to concentrate on my rods, the blood pressure just won't take it any more. But the wild life was well worth the trip.

If only I had more zoom............:black_eye

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.