World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a late start due to waiting to hear from a friend bringing his new boat round to Brighton from Eastbourne we eventually left Newhaven behind the Black Hawk.

This was the last we see of them all day as they opened the throttle and disappeared over towards Eastbourne. We stopped out in the bay to speak to my friend and give him a bit of extra fuel kindly donated by eggy and then on to our first mark.

On arriving there we had it all to ourselves and it soon became apparent why, only the pout wanting to play!

On to the second mark only to find someone anchored there.

On to the third to find some comercial boys already on it, we slotted in behind them and began a few drifts. More pout! Just as they moved off I managed to find a nice little cod around 7lb. After a few more drifts another came aboard. That was to be the end of them so we headed off to the next mark.

Arrived at the fourth mark only to find someone achored there too.

After that we decided to head back in as it was beginning to look like one of those days!

Still it was a nice day to be out and I managed to find a couple of marks I've not been to before.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Nice one Brian at least you got out and had a few.......Lady R is up and running again so I'm looking forward to get out soon.

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
still no billys.....but hey!.. im not one to rub it in..he,he,he

nice coddies thou. just a question ..has your fish box shrunk...?

pleasure to help out..

you have still got loads of time to empty my pockets of a tenner..
nice report brian..i have tagged that mark for a go myself there soon..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts