World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out tonight i will be leaving within the next 2 hrs just got to pick the dutchess up from the dentist's then i'm off to the hallowed shingle or maybe hythe for a change good wind blowing chance of dare i say it a cod or 2!!:whistling

·
Registered
191 Posts
His Royal Skateness and a tackle carrier will be doing a long session probably Dungy unless you know something we don't. Looking to leave around 8 07554998708 should you want some company or see something Cod shaped.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anyone out tonight i will be leaving within the next 2 hrs just got to pick the dutchess up from the dentist's then i'm off to the hallowed shingle or maybe hythe for a change good wind blowing chance of dare i say it a cod or 2!!:whistling
we will be there in the morning , still got to drown the worms i had off you :wiggle:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slight change of plan leaving at 7 ish to get the l/w and fish it up & a couple of hrs over & was thinking the boats at dungie or fishermans beach, Will most likley be the boats or somewhere around there to the point will have black igloo

·
Registered
12,602 Posts
Slight change of plan leaving at 7 ish to get the l/w and fish it up & a couple of hrs over & was thinking the boats at dungie or fishermans beach, Will most likley be the boats or somewhere around there to the point will have black igloo
Good luck Melv. Twill be a tad windy poss big swell coming at you from the Right hand side
If you fish the boats. Wind smack in your face at Hythe. of course you already know this mate So good luck wherever
You decide to go. HMM bass a distinct possability methinks if plan A fails.:bye1::thumbs:

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
hi melv friday looks good too:spiteful: very windy then the wind turn straight south in your boat.race lols

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got to eat this apple pie n custard then i'm off but think dungie as i prefer to fish hythe on the drop & i'll have missed most of that by the time i get sorted so it will be dungie, Glad to hear of a couple comming out from hythe already, I might scoot round there in the morning & fish it down if i got enough bait, No job to go to now so it's DIY or fishing ( no contest then )

·
Registered
191 Posts
On my way to Hythe now despite having scaled down on my gear to make the point walk easier. 2 rods, 5 reels and 20 leads removed and 8 cans of pop added just in case I need a nap til the morning. Best of luck Bunson the Cod will be heading your way the second my lead heads seaward.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Hi Buddy

hope you bag up, gutted i cant go. not feeling up to it. cant risk having another seizure.....

or i wont be allowed out again lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wish I was fishing - we continue to play like a bunch of mis-fits

·
Registered
673 Posts
we fished galloways for 3 hrs down this evening nothing great to report just a little bass

1 - 20 of 20 Posts