World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fishing North Cornwall 2night?? Went to the Rumps last night, caught some very big doggies (tad under 2 1/2 foot) and a rockling. Fancy a beach tonight, but was just wandering if anyone else is venturing onto the sands anywhere??
Mart

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
Anyone fishing North Cornwall 2night?? Went to the Rumps last night, caught some very big doggies (tad under 2 1/2 foot) and a rockling. Fancy a beach tonight, but was just wandering if anyone else is venturing onto the sands anywhere??
Mart
yep , i will be on the sands in cornwall somewhere , looking for the rays :g: :g: :g:

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
i'm up for a night sess!
I fancy a bit o' congering off rocks:blink:

anyone fancy penhallick?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Mart
hay mart i thought you were doing the taxi service tonight, just got back from gaverne, as you said big doggies,nothing else,the bigman turned up & 2 blokes on a match from camelford still looking for something to weigh, no mackey for me buy they had a few small ones from under the hotel.cant waite for the surf to come & get things moving again.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol Pete, Dad fecked up the times, so bro ended taking him to the airport.
Went to Tintagel, RHS of the youth hostel. Met MadMuppets, 6 or 7 stonking big doggies again grrrrrrrrrr, MM lost a fish of some sort, I saw it on the retrieve, either a bass or pollock, bit too high up to identify lol.
MM called it a night about 8.30 with a dodgy ale gut, I packed up about 9 coz i don't fish that mark on my own in the dark, long story but involves getting wet lol.
In all fishing not great, but the weather, conditions and the sunset made up for it.
Hope you feel better MM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts