World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all
i need a new tonneau cover for a strikeliner 16+ preferably made in my area west glam .carmarthenshire .or pembrokeshire. the reason being mine has seen better days .(the water goes straight through it)
many thanks

T

·
0 Posts
Why don't you ask Orkney direct.

They will have them already made to measure and assuming that your is original, the fixings will all match up to your boat.

Tom

·
Registered
875 Posts
If you want a purpose made job, try 'samhoods.co.uk'

they are based in Saundersfoot.

I had a cover off this guy a few years back and it was excellent quality.

If your old cover is still intact, I think he can use it as a pattern for a new one. Or if necessary he makes to measure and fit to the boat.

Pel.

T

·
0 Posts
Pel

Considering you are so far away across the other side of the world, your knowledge of South Wales is phenomenal!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Off topic Tom, but yes, I know quite a bit about that part of the world.

Took a while for my boat cover to reach me in Burkina Faso !
or was I in Samoa at the time ??

By the way, I'm shortly moving to the Faroes for a short while before going on to somewhere warm again for the winter.

Happy travelling.

Pel.

T

·
0 Posts
By the way, I'm shortly moving to the Faroes for a short while before going on to somewhere warm again for the winter.
Pel.
Sorry, off topic/

Know any good marks over there for the Cod or do I have to pester Dave for the numbers?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello all
i need a new tonneau cover for a strikeliner 16+ preferably made in my area west glam .carmarthenshire .or pembrokeshire. the reason being mine has seen better days .(the water goes straight through it)
many thanks
many thanks to those that replied will use samhoods in saundersfoot only an hour away

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Off topic Tom, but yes, I know quite a bit about that part of the world.

Took a while for my boat cover to reach me in Burkina Faso !
or was I in Samoa at the time ??

Happy travelling.

Pel.
Giz a job.
LMAO

AL ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts