World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a couple of hrs at Chanonry Point on the Black Isle today . My youngest had a wee Flounder . But what a show the Dolphins put on for us all jumping out of the water .The sea trout were doing a small show as well . Play was stopped when a thunder storm hit us & not one of us had a jacket .

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
nice place. you should get mackerel there now. use the blue and silver s shaped crills for the sea trout there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah, holding a first class conductor like 10 foot of carbon can be a tad daunting ehh... were the sea trout within casting range out of interest ?

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
they dont go out further than 40 yds. normally there way closer than you think. the only time you see them far out on the moray firth is when there following a tide line and they tend to be the small ones anyway.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
its tourist tastic over there. better early morning or late night.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Oh, don`t get me started on the dog walkers man !!! The other day right, im baiting up and this ugly sad little excuse for a dog comes up and starts munching on my bait so as im sorting that one out and trying to get the lid on my bait box it`s pal wonders over and starts eating the bait thats on the flapper rig, you know what`s coming. Ive hooked an effing dug, it bolts up the beach howling it`s nuts off while trailing a 5oz gripper behind it, The owner & I go running after the beastly little thing and speand waaay too long for my liking hoiking a varivas big mouth out of it`s gob with artery forceps !!! Had the owner not been a stunning young bit of posh totty I`d have lost my temper no doubt.........ahh never a dull moment.
(hope the wife doesn`t read this ;-)

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
long stay carpark my friend. although theres normally a few people there. lsd, thornbacks and mackerel.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Had the owner not been a stunning young bit of posh totty
bet said totty is cleaning dog runny steaming poo around her posh hoose..:)

theres also a big meet down at etive sameweekend,, :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts