World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might be a waste of time, but wot is the best bait,s to fish the wall....... :secret::secret::g::g::g::g:.......

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
peeler crab...peeler crab...peeler crab ...honest lads just fish crab ........:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
The bait to be using on the wall is rocking horse droppings:victory: if you can get hold of it or failing that donkey turd :crazy: off the beach flounders go mad for it must be fished at range 150yd on a pully pennel:unsure: hope this helps steveit ..................tony c

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bait to be using on the wall is rocking horse droppings:victory: if you can get hold of it or failing that donkey turd :crazy: off the beach flounders go mad for it must be fished at range 150yd on a pully pennel:unsure: hope this helps steveit ..................tony c
tony... wot about sheep ss****............. i can get ton,s of it.....:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
tony... wot about sheep ss****............. i can get ton,s of it.....:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:
mite work up there in cumbria but on the blackpool coast has to be rockinghorse i am afraid .............tony c

·
Registered
413 Posts
i still have a spare seat in the car to the charity match if u need one whoever needs one p m me plse by friday cheers pick up will be frm millom square to broughton then griozebeck service station thks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts