World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to the top secret mark. I think it is offically out of bounds now. The end of the road is fenced off with a security guard on site. Chatting to him it seems that the contractors are in for the long haul.
Catch you later.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
shame that, oh well it was good while it lasted. just a shame that they couldnt do a permit or something to fish it.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
know what you fel like lads they done it in swansea to my fav mark swansea docks the wall or as someone used to call it cods corner gate was put up guards nasty cod were smiling and little old me fuming swassac were looking into it but nothing has happened since forget the place lads find a new one and tell me where it is lol tightlines andy ilsf...:) :)

M

·
0 Posts
know what you fel like lads they done it in swansea to my fav mark swansea docks the wall or as someone used to call it cods corner gate was put up guards nasty cod were smiling and little old me fuming swassac were looking into it but nothing has happened since forget the place lads find a new one and tell me where it is lol tightlines andy ilsf...:) :)
we will never get back over there

·
Registered
594 Posts
Went down to the top secret mark. I think it is offically out of bounds now. The end of the road is fenced off with a security guard on site. Chatting to him it seems that the contractors are in for the long haul.
Catch you later.
Seeing as you cant fish there anymore, any chance of you telling me where this secret mark is?? im just curious

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
we will never get back over there
ok they own the road yes but i was told they even do you for parking up by the boat yrd and walking down past the gate to your left over the wall and still they do you is this right?how far down do they own...

M

·
0 Posts
ok they own the road yes but i was told they even do you for parking up by the boat yrd and walking down past the gate to your left over the wall and still they do you is this right?how far down do they own...
i dont know its all changed mate i know they do you for parking on the sa1 development.i dont go over there now its pointless:nonono: :nonono:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
i dont know its all changed mate i know they do you for parking on the sa1 development.i dont go over there now its pointless:nonono: :nonono:
what about if you went far left down away from cods corner never fished there myself do they stop you going there if you parked say by the boatyard?interesting to find out cos it's good fishing there summer/winter put the feelers out m8 if you can yeh?cheers andy ilsf...

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
SWWASAC are "looking into it", they couldn't look into a 13" bucket nowadays, too interested in joining other "user groups", & trying to implement bag limits on private boats but not on commercial boats, bigger MLS on bass for anglers but not commercials, "because we have much in common with the commercial sector". Your "Cod Corner" is well down the pending file mate, nowhere near sexy enough for the new SWWASAC, now if you want a competition organising, they can do that, want sponsorship to heighten your profile, they can do that, anything relevant, cant do that!
blueskip

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Am I being ignored on purpose? or has nobody in SWWASAC got anything to say on the matter? It seems that an organisation that "represents" so many anglers in S & W Wales has nothing to say, on an issue that is very important to their existing, & any potential new members! ANYBODY?:giveup:
blueskip

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Am I being ignored on purpose? or has nobody in SWWASAC got anything to say on the matter? It seems that an organisation that "represents" so many anglers in S & W Wales has nothing to say, on an issue that is very important to their existing, & any potential new members! ANYBODY?:giveup:
blueskip
nice flag m8,how does it stick to yore ed like that?:blink:

·
Registered
269 Posts
blueskip
if you feel that badly let down turn up to the next meeting, ( 2nd tuesday of the month, Gowerton conservative club).At the end of the day if you are paying your membership then you should voice your opinion to the committee, not on a public forum!!

Steve.

·
Registered
24,178 Posts
if you feel that badly let down turn up to the next meeting, ( 2nd tuesday of the month, Gowerton conservative club).At the end of the day if you are paying your membership then you should voice your opinion to the committee, not on a public forum!!

Steve.
I'm glad guys use this site to tell us about such clubs ...we now know what to expect if we hand over any dosh. Reaching a wide audience is what these clubs want , is it not , so they can get a bigger membership to play power games with ?

Telling it like it is is perhaps one of the best ways to actually motivate the committee to strive for better things or resign .

Thanks Blueskip

·
Registered
960 Posts
SWWASAC are "looking into it", they couldn't look into a 13" bucket nowadays, too interested in joining other "user groups", & trying to implement bag limits on private boats but not on commercial boats, bigger MLS on bass for anglers but not commercials, "because we have much in common with the commercial sector". Your "Cod Corner" is well down the pending file mate, nowhere near sexy enough for the new SWWASAC, now if you want a competition organising, they can do that, want sponsorship to heighten your profile, they can do that, anything relevant, cant do that!
blueskip
Well said mate :clap3:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm glad guys use this site to tell us about such clubs ...we now know what to expect if we hand over any dosh. Reaching a wide audience is what these clubs want , is it not , so they can get a bigger membership to play power games with ?

Telling it like it is is perhaps one of the best ways to actually motivate the committee to strive for better things or resign .

Thanks Blueskip
swwasac are there to represent anglers in our area, ...........................................they do a fair bit of good for the sport believe it or not.

Steve.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts