World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS ANY RECENT REPORTS ON THE TOPE FISHING AROUND LUCE BAY WE ARE HOPING TO GET DOWN OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS ANY HUSS, OR GOOD SIZE POLLOCK SHOWING.CHEERS GUYS, IF IAN BURRET IS READING THIS ,ANY HELP FOR A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER,:secret::boat::notworthy

·
Registered
84 Posts
i've just got back from a weekend in the mull, not many good size pollock, about 1lb was the best we landed, as for tope, i saw an 18lb landed on flat rock and 1 lost around 10lbs same mark, i also saw a guy winching 1 up the cliff about 200 yards away looked again to be around 18-20 lbs....

not a sniff of conger all weekend... macky are catching for fun.

i also managed a nice garfish so im chuffed with that

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks m8, i hope the weather is good for the weekend, we hope to try sunday if the gods are kind to us tight lines :notworthy:clap3::yeah:

·
Registered
249 Posts
where is black rock ? would like to hook a tope from the shore please send me a pm if you dont wont to display it on the web page thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
sure, its a popular mark... 150 yards before you get to the lighthouse you'll see a left turn into a field with a trough for the cows to drink from.... look toward the sea there's a gate at the far end of the field, pop thru the gate and follow the path down.. you'll come to a fork, turn right for the rock. its an easy mark to get too theres only 1 slightly dodgy 3-4 ft drop

your lungs will know about it on the way back up :)

park in the lighthouse, the farmer can get a bit miffed if you park next to the field... the cows will have your wing mirrors off too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts